The Cisco 3750-X Switch are an enterprise-class lines of stackable and standalone switches, respectively. These switches provide high availability, scalability, security, energy efficiency, and ease of operation with innovative features such as IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) configurations, optional network modules, redundant power supplies, and Media Access Control Security (MACsec) features. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X enhance productivity by enabling applications such as IP telephony, wireless, and video for borderless network experience.
Xem sản phẩm tốt nhất: Cisco C9300-24T-A Danh mục nổi bật: Switch Cisco 9300 (NEW)
Cisco 3750-X Switch with StackWise® Plus technology provides scalability, ease of management and investment protection for the evolving business needs. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X enhance productivity by enabling applications such as IP telephony, wireless, and video for borderless network experience.
Cisco 3750-X Switch Series primary features:
- 24 and 48 10/100/1000 PoE+, non-PoE models, and 12 and 24 GE SFP port models
- 24 and 48 10/100/1000 UPOE-capable models with Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) support
- Four optional uplink network modules with GE or 10GE ports
- Industry first PoE+ with 30W power on all ports in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
- Dual redundant, modular power supplies and fans
- Media Access Control Security (MACsec) hardware-based encryption
- Flexible NetFlow and switch-to-switch hardware encryption with the Service Module uplink
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) for routed access in IP Base image
- IPv4 and IPv6 routing, Multicast routing, advanced quality of service (QoS), and security features in hardware
- Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (LLW) with next business day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90 day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support
- Enhanced Cisco EnergyWise for operational cost optimization by measuring actual power consumption of the PoE devices, reporting, and reducing energy consumption across the network
- USB Type-A and Type-B ports for storage and console respectively and an out-of-band Ethernet management port
- Cisco StackPower™ technology: An innovative feature and industry first for sharing power among stack members
- Cisco StackWise Plus technology for ease of use and resiliency with 64 Gbps of throughput
- Investment protection with backward compatibility with all other models of Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series Switches
Cisco 3750-X Switch Software Features
In addition to IP Base and IP Services feature sets, the Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series come with a new LAN Base feature set. The three feature sets available with all Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series Switches are:
- LAN Base: enterprise access Layer 2 switching features
- IP Base: baseline enterprise access Layer 3 switching features
- IP Services: advanced Layer 3 switching (IPv4 and IPv6) features
The LAN Base feature set includes comprehensive Layer 2 features, with up-to 255 VLANs. The IP Base feature set provides baseline enterprise services in addition to all LAN Base features, with 1K VLANs. IP Base also includes the support for routed access, StackPower, MACsec, and the new Cisco Service Module. The IP Services feature set provides full enterprise services that includes advanced Layer 3 features such as Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM), and IPv6 routing such as OSPFv3 and EIGRPv6. All software feature sets support advanced security, QoS, and management features.
Customers can transparently upgrade the software feature set in the Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series Switches through Cisco IOS® Software activation. Software activation authorizes and enables the Cisco IOS Software feature sets. A special file contained in the switch, called a license file, is examined by Cisco IOS Software when the switch is powered on. Based on the license’s type, Cisco IOS Software activates the appropriate feature set. License types can be changed, or upgraded, to activate a different feature set.
Cisco StackWise Plus Technology
Cisco StackWise Plus technology is built on the highly successful industry leading StackWise technology, which is a premium stacking architecture optimized for GbE. StackWise technology was designed to respond to additions, deletions, and redeployment while maintaining constant performance. The stack behaves as a single switching unit that is managed by a master switch elected from one of the member switches. The master switch automatically creates and updates all the switching and optional routing tables. A working stack can accept new members or delete old ones without service interruption. StackWise creates a highly resilient single unified system of up to nine switches, providing simplified management using a single IP address, single telnet session, single command-line interface (CLI), auto-version checking, autoconfiguration, and more. StackWise Plus supports all the features of StackWise and provides backward compatibility with the existing Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series Switches while enhancing the throughput of the system up to 64 Gbps. StackWise Plus also enables local switching in Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series Switches. Local switching packets coming into a port in the Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series or 3750-E Series Switch destined for another port in the same switch do not have to traverse through the stack ring, thus increasing the forwarding capacity of the switch. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series stacks up to nine switches as a single logical unit for a total of 432 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports with 18 10GbE ports. Individual 10/100/1000 units can be joined in any combination to evolve with network needs.
Cisco StackPower Technology
The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series introduces Cisco StackPower technology, innovative power interconnect system that allows the power supplies in a stack to be shared as a common resource among all the switches. Cisco StackPower unifies the individual power supplies installed in the switches and creates a pool of power, directing that power where it is needed. This feature is available in all Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series Switches feature sets*. Up to four switches can be configured in a StackPower stack with the special connector at the back of the switch using the StackPower cable**, which is different than the StackWise cables.
StackPower can be deployed in either power sharing mode or redundancy mode. In power sharing mode, the power of all the power supplies in the stack is aggregated and distributed among the switches in the stack. In redundant mode, when the total power budget of the stack is calculated, the wattage of the largest power supply is not included. That power is held in reserve and used to maintain power to switches and attached devices when one power supply fails, enabling the network to operate without interruption. Following the failure of one power supply, the StackPower mode becomes power sharing.
StackPower allows customers to simply add one extra power supply in any switch of the stack and provide either power redundancy for any of the stack members or simply add more power to the shared pool. StackPower eliminates the need for an external redundant power system or installation of dual power supplies in all the stack members.
✅ Liên hệ để có giá tốt
CÔNG TY TNHH HỆ THỐNG MẠNG [NETSYSTEM]
[Điện thoại] 024.37714430 – 024.37714417 – 024.37711222
[Hotline/Zalo] 0914025885 – 0915495885 – 0916498448 – 0914769119
[Email liên hệ] email@example.com